Thursday, October 4, 2012

Don't take it for granted. Not all babies live

Ugh. I'm soooo angry! I just sat and listened to one of my pregnant co-workers bitch at her doctor because she doesn't want to take 3 hours off work to go do a expanded glucose test. I know the longer tests suck, but it's fucking 3 hours, and a hundred bucks or so. Yeah, everything is probably fine, but what if it isn't? I can't imagine how I'd feel if I thought there was anything more I could have done for Kyler. Especially if it was something as simple as sitting in a doctors office for 3 hours. I wish people wouldn't take this baby making so lightly. Bad things can happen, bad things do happen. I want to live in a world where all babies are wanted, and especially those who are wanted come home, but I don't anymore. Please don't take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment