Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update on Today's meltdown

So just a quick update to earlier today.  I wrote the first post on my lunch, went back into work and went from being super angry to bawling uncontrollably   Awesome.  I lasted all of 10 minutes back from lunch before I had to leave again.  I went out on the greenbelt behind my work, sat on a bench and sobbed for an hour.  Luckily my boss is pretty understanding.  She called me while I was out there (she was off today) and told me to leave for the rest of the day.  I really didn't want to leave and burn all that time off and was able to pull myself back together enough to go back for the rest of the day after about an hour.  I wasn't very productive at work today but I am kind of glad I went back, although I am not very proud of the scene I caused before I left.  I just couldn't keep from bawling.  I don't really blame the girl.  I know it probably doesn't even cross her mind that something could go wrong with her baby.  I know it had nothing to do with me.

I just want Kyler back so badly and would do anything, especially something so small as taking 3 hours off work and paying a hundred bucks, to have him back.

I made it to my car before I started crying again when I got out of work, cried the whole way home and for the first 15 minutes after I got home.  Then I took one of my good friends up on an offer to make me feel better and went on a hour or so long walk.  I'm feeling a little bit better.  Hopefully I can get a little sleep and will feel better tomorrow.  If not, tomorrow is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment