Saturday, October 6, 2012

11 Months

Kyler would have been 11 months today.  Today I looked up what he would have been doing.  He probably would have been saying a couple words, walking around holding our hands and being a happy little almost toddler.  I try not to look that stuff up very often.  I haven't been around babies much so I don't really know the milestones we are missing and I think that makes it easier.

We had a pretty good day.  We went to "See Spot Walk" a fun walk for the local humane society.



Ranon loved it.  

After the walk Clay and I went to a nice lunch at a way more upscale restaurant then we normally go to and then we went shopping for decorations for the Halloween party that is fast approaching.  Then we took a nap and went to a housewarming party for one of my co-workers.

We did get our house refinanced.  That takes a lot of pressure off.  Clay also got recalled to the job he was laid off from about a month ago and it should last into December this time.  

We are planning a trip to the coast for either my birthday or Kyler's.  I think that will be nice.  We, also, booked a cabin in the woods for a winter vacation and are super excited about that.  We are going to go hang out for 4 nights with just us and the pup.  It should be snowy and cozy.  We are going to bake cookies, bread, cinnamon rolls, drink hot chocolate, watch movies, and play in the snow.  It should be perfect.

I did volunteer at the food bank last Wednesday and I really liked it.  I signed up to do 4 hours every Wednesday.  I think that it will be good for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment