Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Taking care of Kalen

I got sent home from work today. I was having contractions and not really noticing them. I sat down to talk to my boss and she noticed I kept pushing on my tummy and asked me about it. As I thought about it I did have a lot more contractions today then usual and I agreed with her that I should come home. The only way I could get them to go away was to lay down, lay.. Not sit or recline. So I've been laying in bed crazy bored and uncomfortable for 5 hours. I am glad that we at least got cable installed in the bedroom so I had a little choice on what I watched. Hopefully I can go back to work tomorrow. It is so hard for me to listen to my body and slow down. I want to push myself to do more, which is great when I'm not pregnant. But I am pregnant and high risk at that. If I am having contractions at work I just need to suck it up..... And leave. No matter what other stuff needs done. My only important job right now is getting Kalen here safely.

Clay started his new job last week. He is very stressed about iti hope he starts to settle into it and become comfortable soon. He was already having a hard time with Kyler and Kalen and I think the job stress is just adding to it. Can you believe that there is another new hire at his job named Kyler? It also doesn't help his stress that he doesn't get to sit around and babysit me or go to my doctor appointments.

I've been thinking a lot about that last week of pregnancy. It scares me so much. Scheduling the c-section for July 2nd sounds great, but I'm hung up on the days to due date. Kalen is scheduled 5 days before his due date. Kyler died 8days before his due date. I just can't get that out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment