Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Week, Another Doctor Appt

Another week another doctor appointment, well I am supposed to have them every two weeks, but this time to get the scheduling worked out they were back to back weeks.  We got to see little buddy again and he was very active.  He moved his arms, lets and opened and closed his mouth.  The doctor said everything is going good, no more restrictions but strict orders to not do any more then I have been.  I guess I'll keep holding down my spot on the couch when I am not at work.  I am catching up pretty quick on all my "trash" tv, not sure what I'll do when I am caught up.

Our dog has been very clingy to me.  He wasn't like this with Kyler.  It is pretty rare that he is not snuggled up with me when I am home.  I hope that's a good sign.

I also want to say how grateful I am to have Clay.  Sometimes he drives me crazy and I am sure I drive him crazy as well but he is great and we are great together.  I was thinking about it tonight and about some of the guys before Clay, and how awful they were.  I found out one of them has a divorce and a couple of very similarly aged kids by two baby momma's under his belt.  I am so lucky that I found my way to Clay, even if I have to nag him a little and he can't give me shots.

Speaking of shots, I had my first shot of many today.  It wasn't quite as bad as I remember, although I haven't tried to sleep on that side yet.  I told the nurse that I wanted to do them on the day I worked early so I could go home and whine to Clay about it rather then my co-workers.  :D  She told Clay he better have some flowers or bling for me every Thursday afternoon.  I think I'll take him just putting up with my whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment