Sunday, April 29, 2012

Another Good Weekend

It was another good weekend.  We went on a long bike ride to watch my niece play soccer, did yard work, played catch and I just sat out on the sun for 4 hours.  I am so thankful to actually be able to be outside!  I thought briefly about going in to sit on the couch and do a few thing I needed to like pay  bills but then I realized, I have wireless internet... I can sit outside and do those things.

Our dog, Ranon, hurt himself this week.  It was nothing serious, just a split toenail, but of course since he is our baby we both freaked out and were really tempted to take him to the emergency vet, but we both decided to be rational and call the emergency vet instead.  :D  They said it could wait for the normal vet so we had our niece take him in first thing the next day.  He's fine, but he did get a pretty bandage (which he promptly chewed off) pain meds and antibiotics.  Plus he got to sleep in our bed for two nights.  I'm pretty proud that we didn't take him into the emergency vet.

Work was alright last week.  I am working on new project and it is kind of exciting.  I am not sure if it will solve my "issues" that I have been having going to work, but at least it is a change.  I had applied for another job a few weeks ago when I was really having trouble with my current job.  In the process of applying for it, I received an email from one of my old high school teachers that apparently works at the place I applied for.  I didn't get the job but maybe there is a reason that I was supposed to reconnect with this former teacher.

Well, I've got a few hours left to this weekend and a few things left to do.  I better go eat dinner, plant my garden and paint my toenails.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment