Sunday, July 22, 2012

I mow my neighbors lawn

I don't know if I've said it before, but I mow my neighbors lawn.  I admit it.  It makes me nervous every time I do it.  I'm sure she thinks I'm telling her she doesn't take good enough care of it herself.  That's not it.  I love mowing the lawn, I'm weird I know.  Being outside, doing some physical labor, listening to music, having a pretty lawn to show for it when I'm done.. it's the best thing in the world.  Yet, I know not everyone shares my feelings, or anyone really.  So I mow her lawn.  I'm always afraid she'll come out when I am doing it and ask me why I'm doing it.   In fact a lot of the time I make sure to do it when I don't think she's there.  Totally irrational.  Who would get mad at someone for mowing their lawn?

We got Clay another car.  Traded straight across for the one he had.  It's good to have it done with.  Now he's got a car that he kind of likes that hopefully will last until we can get him one he really likes.  We still same amount that we did on it, but we moved that to a 0% credit card so we are saving a little bit of money.

There is a little bit of encouraging news for me on the job front, but I think for now I don't want to discuss it.  It has given me a little bit of hope though.

I cut my hair short the other day.  I had been thinking about cutting it and I had a few spare minutes the other day and just did it.  I like it.  Right now I am actually dying it blond.  Why not.  Just a little bit of a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment