Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Woah what happened to you

I went to counseling today. The last time I went she said I was doing so well that she suggested visits every 3 weeks. I didn't feel comfortable about that and said I'd rather stay at 2 weeks, but then the holiday got in the way and it has been 3 weeks. I walked in today already bawling, and was greeted by a woah what happened to you? After our session we decided I REALLY need to take better care of myself. I have a quick and easy healthy Lunch packed for tomorrow. No more fluorescent orange peanut butter and cheese crackers. I am going to take at LEAST 2 15 minute breaks every day. I'm going to watch the clock and leave as soon as I can. If I can start getting out on time it will help me get to the gym more consistently AND still see the hubby for a couple minutes before bed.

They announced today that my company is trying to sell itself. I hope that they do and that they don't. I'm sure if they did come up with a deal we would still have a few months before they started making cuts. Hopefully if the company does implode I'll get a good severance.

My counselor suggested I try applying for other jobs. I looked a little but didn't see anything that intrigued me. I'll keep looking off and on for both me and clay. If we could get him in a good job WITH insurance it would take the pressure off me

I'm headed into another of those awful 5 ten hour day weeks tomorrow. Yuck! One day , one hour, one minute at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment