Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lots of Love

Sometimes when we go to visit Kyler, I see all the graves around his and wonder about their stories.  Every once in a while someone leaves something on one of the other graves, but usually they just seem lonely and forgotten.  I've wondered if their parents had just moved on, especially the older graves.  I wonder if we will get to where we don't visit often and leave him things.  Well, I got my answer Monday.  They may not leave things as often as we do, but all the babies there are still loved and remembered.


Kyler got a new neighbor in the last couple weeks.  He hasn't had any new neighbors since we laid him to rest, I was hoping it would be longer.  I don't know these people, but my heart breaks for them.  I hope they are doing alright.

I think I've talked about the swans that swim in Kyler's pond.  Well it looks like they had a baby!


I don't think I've ever seen a baby swan before.  He's so cute.

I have next week off of work.  I am pretty excited.  I am going to sit around outside, go on walks, hikes, bike rides and play in the sun.  I wish my husband was able to have the week off with me but he's got to work.  I have almost finished all the blankets I have fleece for.  I am going to try and finish them this week and take them in next week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment