Monday, June 25, 2012

Quick Note

Just a couple things I wanted to share.  First, I have an awesome little family.  My husband and pup stayed up late last night trying to console me.  After Clay got home they crashed on the couch together.  I am so appreciative of them, especially Clay staying up late when he knew he had to go to work early.

Second,  I am not sure if I've shared my project bear before.  He's this little guy that the nurse brought in and slipped under my arm while I was in labor.  He didn't leave my side the first two weeks I was home, you can see the wear on him already.  Now he sits on my night stand, except last night and today when he again followed me around.  More info on project bears can be found at http://www.projectbear.us/  It's an awesome project.


No comments:

Post a Comment