Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vacation Recap

Well my vacation is over.  I went back to work yesterday.  It looks like I am back on 4 tens for the next few weeks at least which is wonderful.  It means I get 3 days off a week again, so my prize for going back to work yesterday is I have today off!

The rest of my vacation was pretty good.  I cleaned the garage.  (I shoulda taken a picture of that.. I did a good job)  I did a lot of yard work.  Our garden and flower beds actually look nice right now.  



I slept in every day and then got up and went to the gym.

Saturday we got up and it was pretty gloomy out so we decided to go on a spontaneous road trip.  One of those things we wouldn't be able to do if Kyler was around or when we have more kids.  We dropped the dog off at my parents and went to Jackpot for a few hours.


After Jackpot we spent a few hours at Miracle Hot Springs.


After doing all of that physical labor during my vacation, I managed to throw my back out... sitting down in one of the slot machine chairs!  ARGH!  I had to spend all day Sunday on the couch.  It was pretty rough.  I did not take well to being stuck on the couch unable to do anything or go outside again.  I survived though and more importantly, Clay survived my fire breathing grumpiness.

Nothing really changed at work while I was gone.  I was hoping that they would have gotten some things figured out while I was gone but it doesn't seem like it.  

Today my back feels quite a bit better.  I still hurt but I was able to leave the house.  I was able to finish Clay's Fathers Day present.  I think it turned out really well.  I've got a picture of it I'll share after Father's Day.  I don't want to ruin the surprise for him.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment