Friday, June 15, 2012

This and That

Last week while I was running around trying to find a present for Clay for Father's Day, I ran across a picture frame with a spot for a baby picture and their hospital band.  I had to get it.  It wasn't what I was looking for for Clay but I decided we needed it anyway.  I think it turned out great.  I think we will hang it in the hall.
 

I paid off my car a couple weeks ago and got the title this week.  It's so nice to not have to worry about that anymore.  Now we can put that money towards the hospital bills.. great.  At least it will help us get them paid off sooner.  I told Ranon and Clay that now that we own one car if anything more bad happens at least we have a car to live in.  I know that is not the best attitude, and we are NO WHERE near being in danger of that happening but it is nice to know that we have options.

We have been thinking about going to Lagoon for the last couple months but we didn't think we'd be able to get it worked out between our schedules, but we got it worked out!!!  I am super excited.  Me, Clay and one of my good friends are going.  We are going to go be care free kids for a couple days.  Clay will have someone to ride the rides that I can't go on with him.  We'll take lots of pictures!

Sunday is Father's day.  I have to work.  I feel bad that I have to work, but I had to do it to get off to go to lagoon.  I hope Clay and Ranon have an okay day.  I am excited to give Clay his present, I think he'll like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment