Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blankets!!!

My goal for last week was to actually start to put this blanket plan into action, but then I literally spent my whole Wednesday off work but running errands.  Saturday, again it didn't happen, although I did at least cut some basic rectangles out.  Fail for last week.  But then today I was super motivated.  I finished 4 blankets (two sets).  I'm glad I got them started because now that is all I want to do.  I have enough fleece to make 20 or so more blankets.  Every time I venture in Joann's, some fleece jumps in my cart.  Today I went in for better sizzors, I came out with 4 more yards of fleece an expensive super cool cutter and mat.  Anyway, here's the 4 I got done today.  I've got some even cuter ones coming soon  :)  Thanks Sarah for helping me pick out all the fleece.

1 comment:

  1. Have your dad make you a plexiglas ruler. It will make it even easier. How long are they?

    ReplyDelete