Monday, February 27, 2012

Feeling Better

I guess taking care of myself actually works.  For the first time in recent memory I was only sick for a few days.  I came home early both Tuesday and Thursday had my normal day off Wednesday and slept nearly all the time sleeping.  By Friday I was feeling 100 times better.

We didn't do much this weekend.  I made it to the gym both days.  We went grocery shopping and did some cleaning, both of which are pretty big accomplishments for us right now.  I think this is the first time we have really went grocery shopping since I got out of the hospital.  We've quickly ran in the grocery store to get a few things off a very specific list a few times but we hadn't actually wandered a whole grocery store.  I get really annoyed and frustrated with my fellow shoppers right now, not to mention it seems like every other person we see is pregnant or has an infant.  It ended up that it wasn't too bad.  I think we got enough stuff that we can cross grocery shopping off our to do list for another month or two again.

No comments:

Post a Comment