Saturday, March 17, 2012

A little better

Last week was better. I'm still having problems with work, but I made it to work every day this week and actually did my real job, answering phone calls, most of the week.  My counselor suggested maybe my problems with work were there before all this happened.  I'm not sure.  I don't wake up excited to go to work, but I've never hated it before.  It's a really good job.  Hopefully I can make it through this.  Right now we need me to be working there.  I think the next month or so will go better.  I think I am going to be doing some more training which I am good at, I like to do, and time flys when I am doing it.  It will be May before I know it.

My husband and my anniversary is coming up.  It will be our 5th anniversary!  We decided this year we would do something for it.  Usually I take the week off and then we end up with no money and just stay around town, but not this year!  We reserved a cottage on the northern Washington coast for two nights.  Last night we were talking about what else we were going to do, because again I took the whole week off.  We decided we are just going to plan to be spontaneous.  We are going to take our camping stuff and a couple backpacks and just do what ever we feel like.  We might go into Canada, we might go camping on one of the islands, we might drive back down the coast.  If we go into Canada we might take the car, or we might just "backpack".  Who knows.  :D  We are both excited to go with out a master plan.

Tonight we are going to a Monster truck show with some of our friends.  I've never been to one but I am excited.  I think it is going to be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment