Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Conquered

I not only survived my first day back at work but I conquered it.  I didn't do a whole lot today, but I was way more productive then I thought I would be.  I spent most the day skimming my thousands of emails, checking to make sure I still had all the access I need and changing my passwords that had expired.  At the day I did even work a few tickets.  It was kind of nice, nothing there has changed at all.  It was so close to "normal".  I didn't even have to deal with any awkward questions, everyone just welcomed me back.  I'm sure I'll have bad days at work still, but at least I know I can have normal good days too.  My other huge accomplishment of the day was I made it to the gym.  I was able to do a whole 30 minutes on the elliptical (at level 1, not 7 like I used to but still).  I felt awesome when I left work.  After I got home Clay and I celebrated with blizzards.... I guess that counteract's the gym but at least I went.  I think I'll save the diet changes for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment