Friday, January 20, 2012

I'll keep my own problems

"If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back."  I think it was a few months ago that I remember hearing that quote for the first time, I'm not exactly sure time has been kind of melting together for the last 6 months.  I am sure there are some people's problems I would trade for in a heart beat right now, but there sure are a lot that I would choose to keep mine.  My blog was added to a directory of infant loss blogs today, and I spent the last couple hours reading through some of the other blogs.  At least in the world of Angel Mama's, I'll keep my own problems.  My experience is mine, and I am living through it.  I can't imagine going through what some of these other mom's did.  I didn't have to spend half of my pregnancy knowing that my baby would die as soon as he was delivered, if not before.  I know in my heart there is nothing I could have done to save Kyler, I don't spend days thinking what if.  Yep, I'll keep my own problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment